Friday, September 2, 2016

Oh my jesus! He found my vibrator! I got up to go to the bathroom and next thing I know I'm being teased mercilessly about it. All while I'm trying to pee I can hear it on the damned headboard or some shit . Seriously?!?!  

But I won't complain too much because I had some fine ass sex hair going on later lol. It was funny I'm laying across the bed and his dad asks him what he's doing lol. Turns out lol throwing himself on me lol. Goofy bastard lol.

I asked him how old he is in his head lol. Turns out its the same as mine lol. I think our crazy will play nice lol.

So I found a bunch of knives in maes dresser. Crazy and I called the therapist. We'll see what comes out of that.

Pretty damn sure he has a new better paying job. The interview is a formality from what he said they said. They have like 90 some openings. We had to have the talk about what shift he should pick.  Opposite shifts suck but first shift is always nice. And since I have days off during the week we would get time apart.

Tomorrow I get to see Mae!  The kids dad is giving me some of his time. Thank God!  I need a Mae hug. I miss her. She's the reason why I'm working.  The reason I do things I do. It's all to take care of that girl. 

The movie last night was horrifically awesome. I got my aggression out just watching it lol. It wasn't a bad movie. Just sad we didn't get the videos other theaters got.

Ok it's time to sleep. I have to do some serious cleaning tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment