Sunday, September 11, 2016

So a week from today things go back to normal. I had 3 weeks of sort of normal and now 3 weeks of crazy.

I'm not ready, in this moment, to live with him.  I'm scared out of my mind to be here full-time. 

Living with his dad has been no big deal. But I can see their relationship with me around being an adjustment for both of them.

Before with them in the apartment i had my house for at least a couple hours a day. But now it's going to be 3 and then 4. 

What the hell was i thinking? What the hell did I do? Why the hell now am I feeling like this? I wasn't scared before. I was positive before. Isaac and I aren't arguing or fighting.  The worst thing at the moment besides the driving him back to the facility at night is I'm not getting laid because mother nature sucks lol. That was the only change . It's been a long 3 weeks of hard work on everyone's part in different ways to get him home. But as much as I've missed him in bed...3 weeks without I think I've gotten a little out of girlfriend mode.

Naaa I know what it is. I'm afraid he's going to change his mind once I get my shit together and relearn how to be a "family".

Next weekend I've been asked/told I'm staying home lol. He's planning a fire...we'll see.

Ok well I think it's time to be fat and see if there's any ice cream left lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment