Sooo I am that girl. We all know that you can't communicate via the phone. It really only works face to face. So after a crappy nights sleep I found myself at his work before he started.
We got to talk for about a half hour. Which was good because now I know wth he was trying to talk to me about yesterday. I'm sooo ready to figure all this out.
I still have to find the time to go see Mae. I need to do a family therapy session but when you're getting weekends off there isn't a way to have that session. So who knows how that's going to work.
Well I suppose I should get my ass in gear and start getting ready for work. Thank God it's only 4 hours. Then tomorrow I get to work register instead of kitchen. I'm soo happy about that because Wednesday is pizza slice day. I hate that day. But I got lucky this time.
Have a great one.
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making the time to communicate is awesome! Even if its only for a few minutes or half an hour.
ReplyDelete