Sunday, September 11, 2016

So I'm sitting here waiting for him to call for a ride here. Today I'm doing some kind of laundry. Then tomorrow I get to work at 5 am and watch people go crazy because our company does kwik clean and that means a month of cleaning. Then all the stores are judged. We aren't ever first but we're never last.

Sooo yeah I don't know how to be in a relationship. I'm doing ok but man is there room for improvement. Things he's explained to me I didn't know.  Like this whole consulting each other about work things. Um wth...you mean we just don't do what we have to and then deal? Strangeness to me. But he literally broke it down and I was like duh...why am I just hearing this now lol.

We're going to drive each other crazy lol but at least our crazy plays well. I picked someone who's crazy is close enough to mine lol that man if we can't do this we haven't watched enough Dr Phil lol.

Ok so it's my day off again and I'm going to at least start his dad's laundry then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment