Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So my anxiety is up. Not sure why..ok lets be honest, it's up because I have everything I want. Not used to having it so Im nuts over it lol. Thankfully I have a trusty scrip that will help me manage the anxiety and hey it makes work a whole lot more fun lol.

It's sooooo strange hearing Mae calling for her Daddy. For so long I had to make an excuse about where he was and why he wasnt here and now I just have to go hey Babe the Mae wants you. Sooo strange that I can sleep til the alarm goes off. Soooo strange that I'm not tucking her into bed often anymore. She has her dad. Like I told my mom a few weeks ago...it took you forever to find my real dad, well looks like it took me 5 years to find Mae's real dad.

I also have help with the housework and stuff that I havnt had help with again in years.

I realized that I love coming home and knowing he is going to be here. I love that he needs me time too, likes the same music i do, all kinds of things.

Annie said something to me once and I can't remember all of it but it was about being with someone and trusting them, loving them, and sticking with them. Well i know why i couldn't do it with the person she was referring to, because my forever was still out there.

It's difficult getting used to sharing the house just because its just been me and Mae. But now we have a family and wow....family is actually nice.

Time to go to the salt mines, two more days and then I get a day off. Stupid me took more hours and gave up a saturday off to work. LOL needing money sucks but at least I know how to take care of my family.

Have a good Wednesday all....im just waiting for friday lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy for you Heather it sounds like your Prince Charming came in on his white horse to save the sweet Damsel that was in distress. :)

    ReplyDelete