Thank you sweet jesus they are done! Completely totally 100% done! I am so very very happy that it's over with that I could dance a jig! Yes it is that time again and again I'm done and over it except for the spending, which I kinda already did lol.
Taxes! Yes they are done! And just like last year lol I had to do them twice because my refund wasn't anywhere near where it should be lol. So i waited a day and redid them. The refund went from a grand down to six hundred yesterday lol and today went way up lol like ill have a grand leftover once i get my bills paid!
Which means we have new socks n underware money lol.
Also got the BIG grocery shopping done! Im such a good foodstamp mama I filled the freezer and the cupboard with FOOD and still have almost half my stamps leftover. Nothing irks me more than watching some of the foodstamp mama's come through at work and all they have is tv dinners, soda, frozen burgers and quick shit. I dont know how they do it because we have to have food. Though I must say that paying attention to the ads and buying the yellow tags make it a lot better. I overestimated my meat bill today and was off by like 10 bucks which was really nice because I bought some soup because it was on sale. So coupons and match ads made it so we could have a box of poptarts and some chocolate milk(which i also ad matched lol).
Anyways I think Im going to go breathe a big sigh of relief and when I stop by to get water bill money from my fund lol i can tell them don't worry ill be adding money back to my fund with the refund lol.
Gotta love the bank of dad...wont give me my own damn money unless i have a really good reason lol.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather, I read your last several blog entries. I am really excited for your happiness. One of the best things in life is when we realize who and what we truly are on the inside and what it will take to make us happy.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you, Mae and your new fiancé
Isn't it a wonderful feeling, getting the taxes done? I got my state Tuesday, still waiting on my federal.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm getting totally jealous of you!! Loving it just as much. Good to see you and Mae happy!
Hugggssss