Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Truths

While wandering the halls of the net this morning I found a couple comments that I believe are pure and simple truths and thought i would share them!

It takes more than child support and presents to be a dad.

If you're not getting your kids every other weekend then you're only being a dad when it suits you.

You don't get any rewards for paying child support.....YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!!!!

Maybe you should take the time to see your children and not just around once in a while

Seriously, did you expect some kind of award for "sometimes" buying your kids presents on their birthdays, seeing them periodically (but not every weekend), and calling your ex a bitch?

---Those comments just say all that I can't articulate. And the funny thing is that it's all truth. Truth hurts and sometimes it's good to see people called on it. Fortunatly for me and my kiddo there are people in her life who are willing to pose as a good male role model and a man who actually cares about her and would love to be her Daddy. Maybe one day the rest of the donors who bitch and moan will get a clue and make changes that will not only help them feel better about themselves but will enrich their own kiddos lives.

But then what do I know...I'm just the mama who's doing it on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment