Monday, January 30, 2012

Seriously lol

Do most websites think we're stupid lol because I'm pretty sure that when I want to delete an account I'm sure I want to delete it lol.

Things in my life have changed rapidly. With these changes and upcoming changes I felt the need, desire, drive to delete myself from dating websites and alternative websites.

This is no longer something that is applicable to my life. While I love the lifestyle for me it isn't something I'm willing to sacrifice my happiness over. To be a healthy whole person you have to know what isn't going to work for you. I will always respect everyone's beliefs but that's it. I don't have any reason to be on those sites because I have what I need.

Want and need are two different animals and need always wins out. I need to be loved, I need my kid to be loved, I need to have support...yes I get that it's a lot of I need but it's my life so it's supposed to be about me!

Sure it would be fun to do all the things I've done again, but truthfully I really like having what I have now. I shouldn't have spent so much time looking for something that wasn't ever going to work in my life. At one time it worked for my life but now, I've grown as a person and the person I've grown into knows that what I have is right, real, and what I need.

Which brings me to the first sentence um how do i delete lol. Why should i have to email to delete why cant i just delete lol. It took me what seemed like forever to get off of the sites. However I triumphed over them and have been removed

Ya know, it didn't hurt at all getting deleted lol more people should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment