Nothing to bitch about for a change lol. Ok so yes there is but that's because life happens. Today I ended up having to leave work early because Miss Mae got sent home from school. She had a complete and total meltdown at school and they couldn't do anything with her and sent her to the principals and home she came.
Work is going good. My hours aren't so late anymore and I'm getting a chance to spend more time with Mae. Driving me nuts but hey lol she's my kiddo and i love her even if shes a complete terror at times lol.
There is some news that I'm not sharing just yet; but if it comes to fruition trust me I'll fill you in.
Grandpa has come to visit my house a few times over the last 4 months. I have a clock of his that once upon a time glowed in the dark. Well it's one of his possessions that I got to bring with me. It doesn't glow anymore HOWEVER on about 3 seperate occasions it has all of a sudden started glowing. I havn't moved it, changed positions, put it in different lighting...none of the things that you could attribute it to. I choose to believe that my Gramps is letting me know he's still hanging around.
My life consists of work, Mae, and paying bills that I have no idea how I'm going to pay them lol. But I get up and go to work and enjoy my job. Hell all I have to do is show up and every two weeks half my mortgage payment goes into my account. Doesn't get much better than that.
I really really want to spill the beans but I'm totally afraid of jinxing it lol but when the beans get spilled make sure you're sitting down and have some cornbread to lap up that bean juice lol.
Ok thats it for now...a boring normal life is whats going on over here. Brenda im jealous you got your taxes done and Dawn I think you were just looking for an excuse to not have to really blog blog ha ha ha...but i do love the picture idea too bad im not as disciplined as you.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment