We survived Christmas. Mae got her visit from Santa, just barely lol. I had to work Christmas Eve but only til 6. We had a Christmas dinner with my friend and her family. We did a gift exchange and played cards while working our way through a bottle of wine.
My friend from work came over and we all played cards and had a nip. It was a really good time.
Told Mae that if she was a good girl she would wake up and there would be presents wrapped differently then from the ones I gave her. Tell the truth I did a better job than the fatman lol, i admit i wanted to be the one remembered lol.
But she got up and lost her mind when she saw different wrapping paper.
One happy little girl was hanging out at my house that day! Then she was off to her grandparents house. Where come to find out she only made it two days lol shes coming home today because she just cant do what all the other kids do, which is sleep and stay out of shit lol.
We had our passive aggressive sperm donor visit us this year in the form of a card. Totally pissed me off. You can send her a card with some cash but what she really wants you cant give her? That cash would have paid for cab rides to get her to and from. But I forget Im such an evil beast I am the one keeping her away from him lol not the fact that he refuses to use his money and time and whatever friends he has to get her a ride to and from and to provide food for her. Whatever just means we know whats really important to him...being the martyr....
Other than that nothing new is going on. Im still waiting to see what the plans my work has for me are lol. I got pulled into hr last week and told to change my preferences for work. They wanted me to do it and fuck its a pay increase(i think) so I did. Now I just have to wait and see what happens. Good thing to have them wanting you to do something new at work kinda scary though when you know how crappy you can be lol. But i am a customer service kinda girl lol so im sure i can bs my way through it lol.
Anyways still trying to figure out what all we're doing for NYE. Several plans are viable but not real sure which route we're going but for sure we're going lol.
Happy seasons to all!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment