Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry I laughed

Dawn, I'm so sorry but I had to laugh when you said your security camera was stolen. Why oh why would you steal a security camera and how do you not get caught doing that? I mean you have to walk up on the camera so you can see who it is and then get it right? Some people don't have any sense. The only problem with them breaking anything is that they would probably turn around and sue you.

Brenda, I hope you have a great vacation. I don't want to hear about 2 dollar pork tenderloin lol I just ate my last on sale one lol. I've caught up on your blog and it just makes me wonder how you stayed so long. He really needs to learn to own his shit. It's not the most fun thing to do in the world but hey ya gotta own who you are(which doesn't give people the right to be complete shits).

Ok so onto me! Still no net at home and today I decided would be library day. I had a shit ton of books at home and I wanted a movie lol. I have no money at the moment because Christmas is a bitch, bills are a bitch, and well to be truthful lol who couldn't just plain use more money. The next two paychecks aren't going to be real pretty for me. I had some kind of stomach thing and missed like 4 days of work. Not fun! What sucks most is that I've used up all my days and can't be sick again til May. I would have been ok but the dumbass that I am tried to go into work, made it an hour and then was done. Oh well! Let the talk happen. Though to be fair I actually was sick lol and when I walked into work people knew I was sick.

We put the tree up on Saturday and then realized that the cats make it impossible to put decorations on the bottom half lol so the bottom of our tree is naked and the top is dressed up lol. I've still got the wrapping to do, but I'm not really up for doing that right now lol. I think I'll wait for my friend to come over tonight to help me lol.

My friend's car broke down and we're sharing mine, we're hoping her brother will help them out with getting a new one. But from the sounds of it that's a long shot. So til they can get one we are sharing mine and my friend stays the night with us a lot lol.

Life just keeps moving along and right now I'm more excited about the possibility of tax money lol. I over extended myself a bit for christmas lol and tax money will put me back 100% straight. I have a little money that my dad is holding for me and I'm hoping to get some of that lol. That way it can tide me over and I don't get behind on bills. Hell its my money lol but its hard as fuck to get it out of the bank of dad.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that Santa treats you all right and the new year brings all you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment