Tuesday, December 6, 2011

borrowed time lol

Well it's the end of 2 days off for me and tomorrow starts 2 days of 7am shifts. I asked for it I got it lol time with Mae. I asked at work about earlier shifts because i just don't seem to be able to get shifts that give me some time at home. Well this next couple weeks im off by 8 every day and I'll see Mae the days I'm off before 8.

Still sitting at the library, had to come and get copies of my paystubs so I can fill out more paperwork lol. It's looking like that with Christmas getting internet at home is getting pushed to the back burner again. I get 5 sites on my phone lol email, people, myb, facebook, and the local paper lol that's going to have to do. It's been working for me for the last 3 months so why not continue lol. There is after all always the library if I need to do stuff or my friends computers if I have to do stuff.

Know idea whats going on with Mae. Took her to the doctor and she says she socially/emotionally delayed like shes 3 yrs old that way but 5 for the rest of her. I knew my kid was special lol just not special enough to get a label lol. Sometimes the label is a relief because then you can go yup this is the deal but with Mae...its still the same...thats just Mae lol.

Our house is very excited right now we have our first loose tooth. They ick me out but it's exciting because Mae is all ready for the tooth fairy. Tooth fairy will bring something cute for the first tooth then its just cash lol.

Ok so since Im on borrowed time and Mae has to be picked up really soon Im going to try to sneek a look at others blogs. I do miss reading my friends blogs and I miss blogging. Maybe Ill get my friends kid to hook my computer up at home and ill offline blog and then later flood you with stuff...eh maybe not lol

Anyways hope everyone is well and happy because we're almost shitting sunshine at our house ha ha not really but we're pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment