Thursday, January 26, 2012

Early

The house is quiet! But then again it isn't even 6 am yet lol. Have probably about another half hour to an hour of just plain quiet. Hoping that today is a good day at school for my kiddo! I have lots of plans today....all of them include sleep, laying down, sleep, laying down ooo yeah and probably a bit of snuggling.

Did I mention that it's my day off lol. Sadly though I start a 5 day stretch on Friday. Which includes 3 nine hour days in a row lol. Good lord help me to not roll my eyes too much at work lol.

I have three movies to watch that I'm thinking aren't going to get watched lol. I really need to stop throwing money away on movies I won't watch lol. By the time I'm ready to watch a movie my eyes are already closing and my ears are getting rid of the beep beep sound lol.

BUT today I don't have to hear it unless I decide at some point to go and return cans n bottles lol. I think I may say fuck it and just lay up on the couch or in bed all day. Hell I don't even have to take the kid to school today because I don't have my car at this moment lol.

That is the only bad part of life at the moment. Well it's bad for my friend but inconvienent for me. We're sharing a car right now because hers went tits up! So we share the gas and the keys and everyone gets where they need to go.

Well I think that its time to crawl back into bed before the house wakes up, it would be nice to have a little more sleep lol. Ok so I got 5 hours in bed and like 3 on the couch before I woke up and dragged my ass off to bed lol.

See I'm rambling again! Its early lol but hey at least now its after 6!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to have a restfull day! Sounds like your life is pretty hectic in a good way. I'll keep my eyes open for that update, good news is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going reasonably well at the moment...Did you get the Internet back? Two days posting in a row after almost a month off...that must make you a very happy lady. **smiles**

    ReplyDelete