Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day

Well what a surprise I was in for this morning when I found that Brenda's blog was MIA and then I realized hey I can see Dawn's blogs again. Sheesh what a begining to my computer time today lol. But the best part of today was it being Valentine's Day! We had a great day at the house!

Mae got a box of chocolates, a card with money, and a stuffed animal all from the Man and his Mama. I made out good too! I got a box of chocolates, the most beautiful card, and a blanket and pillow. I got him a tshirt and his mom a flower that opens and says we love you.

It was the best Vday in a long long long long time! The day didnt just end with that, the day totally continued on a great note!

Today was Mae's sharing day at school so i took the kitties to school. They share something with a letter from the alphabet and the letter this week was T...so tucker n tillie went to school today. AND THEN....because we have the most awesome man, we both went to her party at school and helped out. It was a great time and we are so lucky!

The day ends with a bottle of wine, fancy schmancy for dinner and some tv all cuddled up. Im just waiting for my turn for a cuddle lol Mae is monopolizing the Man so I have to wait. But its ok lol cuz if I only have to come in 2nd or 3rd to her and his mama Im good.

Im thinking before the year is out its marriage city cuz I don't want to run and I don't want him to run and well ya know we're in luuuuuuuuuv lol.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear what a wonderful day you and Mae had, you deserve it.

    My old blog is gone, time to start something new that isn't all about him. I know it was my ranting place, but he's not worth the rants anymore. So, it's all about me now!

    ReplyDelete