I'm alive I'm alive! I just have been doing the whole family thing and well not much extra time to blog because im a huge bejeweled addict lol.
Sometimes in life you have to really say it's my life and i'm going to live it the way i want. No matter what others think, say, or imply. no matter what i do i'll be judged by somebody and instead of letting that rule my life it's time to say fuck it and do what's going to make me and my kiddo happy.
And family makes us happy. Though i do admit lol that the poor guy doesnt stand a chance with Mae lol i told him he needs to learn the phrase "lets ask your mom" lol. That way she doesn't get him in trouble lol.
It's the house of a 1000 crazy people lol and we're loving it!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you try to please everybody, there will be a whole lot of happy people with the exception of one...that one unhappy person would be you. So girl you've got the right idea!!! I can't think of anything on this planet more important than family.
ReplyDeleteI really hope your fiancé' will learn the term what did mommy say or Mae just might manipulate the two of you like a good little kid should try to do.....LOL
(( HUGS ))