Sunday, February 26, 2012

I love drama lol

As you know I got engaged. Who knew that one little ring could create so much drama. Life is great at the moment. I still love my job, the kid, my man, and them damn cats lol.

However lol one jealous little girl threw a hissy fit and it was like the whole world was ending. When you get engaged you show it off. Well I did, kinda had to lol cuz one of my work friends kept eyeballing my finger lol.

Anyways there was a possible promotion at work, which will never happen now(no biggie), but it resulted in me being called into the office.

Because my future mother in law is one of my supervisors i would have to step down, take a pay cut, or just not work anymore. Um hello Ill step down, yeah its gonna suck but I'll do it. Yes i picked a guy over money lol so sue me i love him lol.

WELL....after some more drama which is to long to go into, they say they will look into one other option. Well that option was viable and my future mil decided she would take the paycut and step down from her job and alls good. yeah they didnt like that but whatever lol im getting a good family with this one. oh and she would have done it for anyone else. she would do it even if we broke up tomorrow because shes like that.

So as you see drama follows me everywhere lol.

Trained a new cashier this week, guess we will see how well i did. but nothing is going on. just loving life and its like i found the male version of me lol or something like that and Mae is loving having that constant male figure. hell i dont even put her to bed when hes here lol. Yay i get a lil break from the constant mommy stress! I even got to sleep til almost 930 this morning because he was up with her. wow is this what a family is...who knew but were luvin it lol

1 comment:

  1. What would life be without drama?! It sucks that is screws with your money as well as your future MIL. Don't ya just hate petty bitches?
    It will all work out.... you're on a roll!!

    hugssss

    ReplyDelete