Let me direct you to take a second look at my new profile picture. I may not have updated my background and made it all pretty, but I did get off my butt and get a new picture.
It's Halloween time again. The wind has picked up, the cold has set in, the snow is trying to fly. And little kids from all over town will be banging on doors for candy, being scared silly at some of the houses, and we will be freezing silently pleading with them to be done after 3 houses lol.
Mae loves all those trinkets you can get at the holidays. You know the silly headbands, the rabbit ears, the reindeer nose, and of course the funny glasses. Yesterday at my friends house she put those on and I just had to take a picture!
If that picture doesn't make your day any better I don't know what will. We got her school pictures back yesterday. Next year I'll be getting just the first pose lol. The pose I got this year is really really close up of her face. BUT I was smart I bought the dumbed down package that had the cd in it! That way I can make pictures anytime I want. Probably a little waste of money, but you never know!
And it's way early in Iowa right now. I've been up for an hour with heartburn. I forgot to turn the kitchen light off last night and that didn't help. I have to make a cover for my modem because the lights on it are very very bright lol. I got a new modem when we upgraded cable and this one the lights are just a lot on the bright side. So I've choked down a few tums and have been sitting here waiting to be able to lay back down lol. Heartburn sucks and at 5 am it really sucks!
With the day starting out like this...the rest of it has to be better lol.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The profile pic is cute I think. :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/