I had a rough Wednesday. I had to open at work today because all three girls were going to a funeral. I've never opened on a Wednesday, let alone sliced for a lunch shift during the week.
Well I can now say I can do it both of those things. Hell I was even doing two rows of subs at one point. Have got to love those call in orders!
I get to work and after NOT screwing up the money, I proceeded to screw up the next three things I swear.
Totally dumped half a bag of soup on the floor. Totally went blonde and couldn't figure out that you put an unopened bag of soup in the micro for it to thaw. You DONT put a chicken noodle soup popsicle into the soup urn. You shouldnt really dump the onions into the reach in cooler, and catching the falling meat before it hits the ground is a good thing lol.
So my morning really kind of sucked ass.
But I was off at 2 and then we had a couple drinks on the deck. Now I'm just getting ready to fall in bed. Tomorrow...ahh I'm so glad tomorrow is coming, even though it means another night at work. Good blog coming soon!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, we all have those days. I think we have them so we can rejoice that we've actually survived such a craptastic day. It's like bragging rights.
ReplyDeleteI can still send Taylor to give you a hug. As an added bonus, she'll play with Mae. As long as Mae likes to play ball.