Saturday, May 2, 2009

John has been sick this week and i didnt think we were going to see him this weekend. Friday i was so busy that i never got around to texting him. I had thought about it and i got busy with the girls and just didnt get to it.

This morning i woke up to a text from him. We texted a couple times today but nothing special. Then he was like hey want to grab some dinner im not contagious anymore.

LOL...i was like ive got mae so what do you have in mind. Ended up being my choice so we went close to home and ate at the mexican restraunt not 5 minutes from my house lol.

I dont know in dating if your supposed to play all stupid and be like oh its last minute so i cant go or blah blah. I wanted to go to dinner, its always a nice time when we go out so we went.

Mae did really really good considering she was tired as all get out, and was runnin on orange soda and chips n salsa lol.

John had a surprise for me when we got there. He brought me a box of good chocolate! He was like i dont know if you eat chocolate or not. I was like i dont eat a lot of chocolate i said but this is good chocolate lol. Its dark chocolate covered blueberries, some strawberry thing and truffles.

It came in a longish white box and the label said the name of their business...Indulgence in gold lettering. Oh it is the most beautiful box of chocolates i have ever been given! Its almost like this is straight out of a book, if not fairy tale.

John is very nice and very considerate. I just hope that if he wants to really date me date me, that he will be good for Mae. As much fun as im having with him, this month will really test whatever it is im doing with him.

The best thing the kids dad has done for me in a long time is be stupid to where he doesnt get to see Mae for a period of time. This month that i have Mae will bring out who John is. Being around kids isnt something you can fake. While i said if my mom didnt like him i wouldnt stop seeing him, if him and Mae dont click...i would have to consider not seeing him.

I thought that John meeting my family was a biggie. I think this is the test, what will determine if we go to a relationship or just be friendly and dating.

This dating stuff is a scary thing and half the time i think im doing it wrong. I am throughly enjoying the journy, now to figure out how to stop feeling like im taking advantage of him because he has done almost all the paying.

Still screwed up...but getting better everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment