Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am so tired of the paranoia that isnt actually paranoia. I am very very happy right now and i have decided fuck it, im not going to hide it. I know that i have people who just cant find it in themselves to delete me from all their lists. Im tired of hearing that i am the one who needs to not share anything.

Why should I? I already have everything i can have set to private set to private. I have freely admitted that i put things out there that are nothing. I have pieces of paper around my desk that have sayings written down. Just the random shit that pops into my head that i share online. I dont see how its my problem that someone else is misinterpreting what im saying. The people who know me know that i do this. That its not a secret and its certainly nothing new.

I hate that i have to worry about what im saying is going to be misconstrued and i get stupidty out of it. For awhile i thought maybe i might just be paranoid and then i got a phone call from my mother. I had been tattled on. Stupidity! Then i look down at my saved messages and there is one from someone i deleted a long time ago. I wasnt just being paranoid.

But im tired of censoring my life. Maybe i dont have to share everything with everyone. Damn it, i would like to share that im happy and that things are good and the reason why im happy and things are good without fear of being watched and misconstrued.

I decided to take a stand for me! Im going to start telling some things publicly and the things i need to just get out can stay here. I want to share my happiness. I like hearing happy stuff and its been awhile since i got to share any personal happiness.

So im going to go on and do my thing, knowing that just because people are watching doesnt mean i shouldnt live my life and enjoy my life.

Now to just get through all the upcoming dates i have planned lol. Who knewe id end up needing a planner lol.

1 comment:

  1. i think you should share whatever you want and to hell with anyone else. i've watched people make you the bad guy because they have absolutely no life so to build themselves up, they tear you down.

    Well i say "fuck them". i got so tired of all their bs that i deleted all of them off my page. i don't even have time to log onto Yahoo right now.

    i'm so sorry that i haven't been able to comment on all your posts. i'm seriously trying to get things settled here. My daughter found her apartment and she and the kids move in June 1st. i know she is excited.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete