Tuesday, November 1, 2011

borrowed

so i should have been grocery shopping right now but my friend had an emergency and so im sitting watching 2 kiddos. My friend is so nice that she even turned the laptop on for me to fart around on lol.

I had 3 wonderful days and nights off work this past weekend. Hell I even had a night without Mae. Yes I got fucked up lol. Once again the guys in my life came through and funded a night out. Which turned into going back to my house for beer and dominoes. God we had a good time. We were loud,drunk, rowdy, and then we were just fucked lol. Since Mae wasn't there i got to sleep til almost noon. What a wonderful way to start the day!

Saturday night we went to church and then trunk or treating. Mmmm candy lol. After all that fun I put Mae to bed and since I had such a long night the night before I decided to xanex and ambien so my butt would go to bed. Well I went to bed all right. Except I think I need a stronger ambien cuz i keep waking up and even the vibration of my text messages wakes me up.

Mr. Awesome is my late night friend lol. And what a friend he is lol. Im talking move the bed across the floor, leave ya bruised from tossing me around the bed lol. The only problem is lol i have to run away and hide for 10 minutes to get him to go ni ni lol. He thinks im banging lol but i think thats cuz im an old lady and hes a young stud lol. Ooo its so nice to have a good booty call with nothing to worry about except being awake when the call comes lol. If i miss it oh well lol Im totally enjoying the 2 to 3 hours of goodness lol.

I had to just bite the fucking bullet cuz i love my friend and call my mother, I have not spoken to her in over a month. Not one word, one text, anything! Soooo i opened up the fucking door. Not happy about that lol but im going to have to keep backed off if i can help it.

My dad gave me my credit card yesterday and didnt like it lol. Sorry i have shit i need money for lol and i just dont have it. Soooooo im going to have to be real real careful about using it for nonessentials.

Life is really good on my end. Yay me lol (this blog was written a week or two ago and blogger wouldnt let me post it lol)

1 comment:

  1. No wonder! I was like, where did this post come from, I haven't seen it before!
    Most of my posts start out on my daughters laptop, for some reason I can "post" on her computer. I have to use mine or do it at work.
    Good to see your enjoying life and your new home. Yay on the job, more money!
    AND... way to go on the booty call!! Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete