Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alive

I feel kinda like crap so it's a mental health day. Paid the electric bill and then paid my library fine. Soon Ill be back home to sleep. I am sooo tired and i have no idea why lol.

Life is good, the basement rocks for partying. You can dance and everything down there lol.

Kiddo is good, still driving me nuts with all the questions she asks.

Work is good, thinking Im going to interview for a new position and if that doesn't happen I will interview for yet another position lol.

House is filthy lol I really need to clean the bathroom and swiffer the shit out of the kitchen floor. Though I do think the smell we were smelling was the rugs cuz i dont smell jack now.

Did i mention im tired lol. Ok so nothing new to report except damn those pork tenderloins are freaking awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back; it's nice to see you around other than FB, LOL

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete