Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yet another rant

It's been over a year since Mae has seen or spoken to her dad. Lately though she is bringing him up more and more. She wants to see him, she knows/remembers going to his place for the weekend. She is being mean to me and my friend sometimes about us not taking her and how we have to take her.

I am sick sick sick SICK to death of having to explain to my kiddo the reason why she doesn't see him. She doesn't understand that he is a selfish prick who has no concern for anything other than himself and what makes his life good. I explained to her that mommy told your dad that he had to come pick you up, drop you off, and feed you while you were there. She doesn't get why he isn't coming to pick her up!

How the hell am I supposed to explain it to her when I don't even get why a man who lives in the same town just refuses to find a friend, or pony up cab fare to come get her! I never NEVER said he couldn't see her. I just outlined the ways he could go about seeing her. Because obviously we do not communicate effectivly if at all.

Im just getting tired of having to watch her as she tries to comprehend why someone she obviously loves and feels a need to be around wont come see her. Hell even my dad is making an effort to see her. Next week when she's out of school he is coming to take her to lunch. And thats her grandpa but her dad can't do shit to see her?

Its good to know and sad at the same time that my stopping the bullshit of enabling him showed him for who he is, unfortunatly Mae has to deal with it.

Ok rant over! The house is still rocking out! We now have tv lol but I have to get cable before Thanksgiving since Im having thanksgiving at my house lol. Finally got off my ass and sent in all the paperwork for trying to get daycare assistance through the state. If that comes through then woohooo ill have an extra $300 a month and that will go A LONG WAY to all those extras we all want.

Brenda....i read your blogs and just didnt have enough time to comment on all of them. Bottom line is hes a doucebag who is totally getting everything he deserves and the next chick who he gets to live with him will definitly be an eye opener for him because i dont think there is anyone as understanding and nice enough to stick it out like you did.

Ok time to go read a couple more blogs and to get home. It's field trip day and of course I have the day off so Mama has to go to the pumpkin farm! Mama is having a nice big glass of wine with our leftover chili tonight lol.

Oh yeah and I joined Golds Gym for two months with a gift certificate lol. So now I have no excuse to go home and go back to bed lol. Plus they have a play area for kids so if I can get unlazy on Saturday I can go use their elipticals and Mae can play. Seriously lol id be home sleeping now if I hadnt had to go to a meeting at work.

Have a great one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment