Tuesday, October 11, 2011

House is great, kid is great, dishes are done, I need a swiffer and a rake and a shovel. My dad is bringing the vaccum today , the living room is clean, there are no clothes in drawers yet lol i lost my ambien and ive only drunk 3 bottles of wine. And not all by myself.

The booty call is crazy as fuck lol but thats ok because he's an idiot who is convient for the moment.

My friends are slowly making there way to my house and loving it. The mother is staying away and not calling me.

I still want to know where the other money is that was left over from the grandpa money. Because if it was 14 grand and they only had to put up 12 grand that means theres money. Why cant i have that money!

Still no cable no internet. Had to bring a movie back to the library so I decided to hit the computer. I use my phone but not as often as I would a computer. Facebook sucks but hey I have a house, wine, and everything else I need.

My kids happy, she loves her house and room. Her friend came over yesterday and they are both excited about 2 beds in her room so they can have sleep overs.

I have other friends coming over this week and eventually im just gonna put it out on facebook that its time to party bring some booze cuz I can't afford it and lets drink lol. Bring your kids let them play, dont get to drunk, and if you do better make sure you brought blankets and pillows cuz my bed doesnt sleep more than 3 lol.

And thats it in a nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. I need your address girlie!!! You can text it to me.

    Glad you are loving your house.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete