Friday, October 21, 2011

Aughh! Its my life

As we all know I have depression and right now it's trying to rear its ugly head. I have no idea why except to think it's all the stress of moving and getting settled, the newish job, the having a mortgage you know life! Nothing is seriously wrong Im just a little out of control right now but Im working on it. Pretty sobering when you realize you had to much fun and didn't save money for bills. Luckily though for me I started putting money into the bank when I first got the house. So Im up about a hundred that will help with the bills.





Mae is having issues at school because of her freaking pants and the fact that she doesn't have a problem with her butt crack showing. I have to get some money from my dad out of my money so after school today we can go running all over hell and back to try and find pants that are elastic waist for her.





I let a friend come back over and he tried to take control of my house. Um hello no! I just got out of that situation lol youre not turning my house into whatever you think you can turn it into. Thats our house, me and Mae.





I think what would help is if I would just go ahead and hook my computer up in the living room and blog offline just so I have a place to put stuff lol.





Though I do admit to feeling better after I F bombed the fuck out of dish network and their people. Tell me how the fuck other people get dish on my street with trees in their yard but I cant. Oh guess what directv works...so i went with them and it costs me less the only thing i dont get is tv in the basement. Thats ok cuz I cant find the damn remote for that tv lol.





I keep meeting inappropriate men lol. Love em but man they are young. Like 25 to 27 lol what the hell is up with that lol. Oh well.





Life isnt horrible and nothing is wrong just a case of the poor me's or some shit lol. Thankfully work is good. I am such a WM girl it's unreal lol. Still liking my job, still doing decent, hell Ive had 2 csm's tell me I would make a good csm...hello a whole extra dollar for a whole lotta headache...but fortunatly i have to be there 6 months before i can apply. Im thinking Ill be ok lol.





Ok so now its time to read blogs and see if my dad has my moolah lol hope everyone is happy and doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment