well i have gone and done it this time. forgive the typos as i am basically typimg one handed.
today at work i sliced my finger open on the slicer. blood everywhere and im on apercocet and ativan from the er right now so one handed plus one finger typing sucks and i know the pain meds will be wearing off soon.
so if its a lil scarce on here this is why. wheww typing that was a workout...ooo ye and i tried ti slice through a nail on the other hand joy o joy.
and our annual hotel party starts tomorrow lol well this is karma catching me on something i guess lol
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Heather! Reading your post made my fingers hurt. I hope it heals quickly.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, sorry I didn't answer the phone when you called. I have strep and no voice. I've spent all day trying to get my fever below 103. I haven't listened to the message yet, but will shortly.
*Hugs*
Eeeek. I'm in pain just thinking about that. I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete