hopped up om pain killers and finally able to relax. cant be on computer much because it hurts my hand. dr apptmnt tomorrow at 1 and then making apptmnt at occupational health to appease my boss.
sorry boss but im getting the best help i can get sorry you have to pay the bill but ya know even i know that i needed an er not a clinic.
anyways pills all kicked in wanted to mini update. Monica i want to read and comment on your blog. I dont know why it wasnt showing up because im a follower. So ill try catching up with everyone as soon as my finger allows more than this lol.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am back with you all as well Love.. Moe has me motivated and I am going to do better too. I sureeeeeeeeeee hope you take care of yourself.. You need to slow down some.. without aid of an OWIE!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs