Missed a whole week of work because of his back. Spent 2 days helping a friend and doesn't understand why I'm pissy. That means no money this week and I don't get paid again til a week from this Friday. Guess I get to go back to home rolled smokes because I have no money.
Hopefully he understands that we don't go visit his dad this week because I don't have gas to drive all that way and get to and from work.
I really just wish he'd find a fast food job. They have steady hours and pay. Not like the temp service which might not have anything. I just want him regularly employed.
Stuck at work til 5 today. After work I'm picking him up to go to a birthday party/hug roast. Mmm yummy piggy! But hes already asked how long we have to be there. Man up for 2 hours or so please. Like I said you can help your friends but cant come with me....we gonna fuss if I get home and hes not ready.
Anyways nothing new, just chugging along like usual.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment